Writers and “Deductible” Health Insurance

Another Confusing Issue

This post is directed to self-employed writers, editors, illustrators, researchers and others in the publishing industry that file a Schedule C as part of their annual tax return (Form 1040). Self-employed persons may deduct the cost of health insurance (including long-term care coverage) they receive through their business but not as a business expense on Schedule C.

Continue reading at:  www.taxsolutionsforwriters.com

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply